Friday, May 18, 2012

April Showers bring May Visitors!

So from April through May we have had many visitors to our place.  When Rosalind was born, my mother stayed for two weeks which was awesome.  We continued our tradition with Hux of making a bunny cake for Easter.

Next came my Aunt Mary and my dad.  We headed to the arch on a beautiful Monday!


 Despite both Mary and Dad's dislike of heights, we piled into the arch cars and headed to the top!!


At the end, we had an awesome time-and we even went to the Old Spaghetti Factory downtown for lunch-beautiful and great food!


My friend Liz came out and we had a great time walking around Forest Park and the Botanical Gardens.  Alas-we got no photos together so I'm attaching the photo decor of Forest Park and the Botanical Gardens that I made to adorn our bedroom walls...




Next, my brother Steve came out...again-we got no photos together so here's an old photo from his wedding to show everyone what Steve looks like!



We walked all around Washington University-beautiful, but Steve was taking pictures with his phone so you'll have to get them from him, University City-we went to Fitz's Root Beer restaurant for lunch (thinking of you Fitz!!) then headed downtown for the arch, the City Garden Sculpture Park and Union Station...

The blue water-CRAZY!

America, Missouri, St. Louis represent!


Crazy City Garden Sculptures!!  I hadn't been here since last summer!










Union Station -AWESOME old stained glass in what was the station's lobby and is now a hotel lobby!



Finally, my mom came out again for Mother's Day-a crazy but great April and May-thanks to all who came out to see us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment