Friday, May 18, 2012

Rosalind's Many Outfits

So the advantage of having a girl is that her clothes are just AWESOME and making head bows is quite a fun (nesting) craft project.  So here are a few of the outfits Rosalind has been modeling lately-I'm trying to take a picture every day, so we'll see how it goes!

This is Rosalind's "coming home from the hospital outfit" -I made that matching bow right before we left to have Rosalind :)


Our dear friend Lindsay Spencer MADE this adorable elephant onesie--we LOVE IT!
 I love this onesie-soo funny!!

 Sweet lamb jammies!

Thanks Aunt Erica for picking such a great Baby Gap dress!

Some of the bows I've made for Rosalind :)

This is Rosalind's OWU bow (Go Battling Bishops!) in a onesie originally owned by Hux!
 Rosalind is ADORABLE! (that's what her onesie says :).

This is a fun purple ensemble!

I love this dress!!
 Pretty in Pink Polkadots!
 I love her smile here :)
 Soft and fuzzy Baby Gap!


Thanks to her "Cousin Amelia" -Rosalind is resplendent in a patriotic dress!!

My fabulous friends at Sadlier sent us a whole tin of Cheryl's Cookies (and they are in NYC -and they sent us Columbus, OH brand cookies-yay!)

No comments:

Post a Comment